25-03-2011

CHAAANGE.

I just changed the name of my blog into 'The Sassy Chick'. I wanted the title of my blog to be something people would remember and talk about, a statement. And my old name wasn't that at all. Sweet little angles... It sounds cute, but so... so random. I didn't take the time to thing about a proper name and just made something up, but today I did, so people,
Meet 'The Sassy Chick', that's me!

Let me give you guys the explanation of the title.
Well, first I wanted to do something in French, and after I went through the dictionary the word 'impertinent' catched my eye. I wanted to know what it means in English, so I looked it up and learned it means 'sassy', now, sassy has three meanings;

1. Rude and disrespectful; impudent.
2. Lively and spirited; jaunty.
3. Stylish; chic: a sassy little hat.

To be honest, I think I'm all of that. 
1. Okay, it's not like I'm swearing and beating up people, talking about being rude and disrespectful, but... let's just say I'm pretty rude, always being in arguments with older people, (teachers, parents, etc.).
2. I'm also very very lively and spirited, I love living the good life! <3 I love trying new things out, having fun, and doing whatever I want, although I can't always say I'm allowed to do that.
3. I also believe I'm stylish, that's why I started a fashionblog (no shit.) I want to show people how I think about fashion and how it affects my life.

So here's the new start, and I hope you guys enjoy it! <3
 

1 opmerking:

  1. thank you so much for you sweet comment! i am looking forward to reading more from you. i followed =) xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen