27-03-2011

LITTLE YELLOW RIDING HOOD.



Flowered Blouse - Forever 21
High-Waisted Shorts - Pimkie
Blazer -Zara
Scarf - Boutique at Madinat Souk, Dubai

Oh and yes, there's my first outfit post! (: I hope you guys like it, since this is kind off the first impression! Anyways, it has been a pretty boring day. My mom woke me and my father up at 5.30, because in Holland the time has changed since it became spring, so typically for her, the time on her phone also changed and so she took about one hour from my sleep, because I couldn't sleep anymore after all this. -.- So yeah, blaaah, I went to school, had some boring subjects, and also two of my best friends got into a huge fight last weekend about some stupid reason, which really screwed up my day, since they think I'm choosing sides.The worst thing is, the one who is the saddest, is leaving in less than two months to Jakarta, and I want those last months to be amazing for her, but she's saying she does't want to be friends with us, because our 'group' is full of 'fake' people. I hope everything is gonna be alright soon <3.
At the moment I'm laying down on my bed, while writing this and learning Spanish. Tomorrow I'm going to the mall with my mom after school to buy a present for my dad's birthday, which is in three days, and tuesday 'm going to the corniche with my friend who lives pretty close to me, and she's gonna introduce me to some people who live in this place too, I'm really excited about that! :D  Anyhow, what are/were you guys up to this week(end)? xoxo little yellow riding hood.

1 opmerking:

  1. Haha, hij is erg leuk hoor! Vooral die sjaal vind ik gaaf :D
    Xx Lulu
    www.silentstories.tk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen