28-03-2011

I know you want me like kids want candy, so keep watchin' me go down n' up n' down.






 

Hi babess, sorry for the low-quality-webcam-pictures, but I couldn't find my (-my parents') camera! 
Anywayss, I loveddd this day! It was so amazingly (is that a word?) funny! At first, these two guys made fun of me and my best friend, so in break we slapped them :') Actually my friend beat one of the guys up, and now he's so scared of her! Haha, I just love it when the 'big' guys are scared of girls :') After, we had this assembly thingy cause it was international languagesday today, so there were some grade 8'ers, and one of the climbed on the others' shoulders, and at the end, he fell of! Hahahaha, I laughed so much, just because it looked so funny! Anyways, enough for todayy (a) I'm gonna do some exercising now, because I want to look/be fit when I go to the Netherlands in one month! 
-lot's of love, Alexandra

1 opmerking:

  1. like the outfit and the dress (yes i worn it as a top) is from oysho, got it from ym cousin when she went to barcelona last year! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen