24-03-2011

WISHLIST.

Hi girlss, I know I haven't posted any looks yet, but that will come soon, I'm really really not in the mood now to make a picture of me wearing my favourite jeans and a basic white shirt since it's almost 12, I look terrible and tired, I AM tired and yeah, I just don't feel like doing ANYTHING.

Anyways, there ARE some things I feel like posting, and that's my top 3 wishlist at the moment. I'm going to The Netherlands in less than a month, -or just a bit more, who actually cares?- and I hope I'm gonna buy everything I need, I want to go back to Dubai with a suitcase FULL of NEW clothes.

And how am I gonna accomplish that? Well it's simple;
1. I'm going to Rotterdam
2. I'm going to the Primark and buy everything there
3. Then I'm going to the centre of Rotterdam and go to all the vintage stores at Meent. (This place with all the vintage stores, -no shit, sherlock -.-)

Oh-oh God, I'm so excited about all this, even in maths I was like bouncing because I just can't wait and GO SHOP, and see my friends, and GO SHOP! Hahaha, I'm hyper yeah? For someone who had class all day (8AM-6PM).

Anyways, I think it's time for my top 3! -Even though it's not really a TOP THREE, since it's not in the good order; it's just a small list of  things I want really badly at the moment, -probably this will change next week again)

1. THE Zara Colourblocking Pants.
Well, apparently you know them already, and yeah, I know, two months ago, -or less, or more, again; WHO CARES?- I might have thought they're so ugly, and... puke. But now!? I fell in love with them, now I saw how you can combine them in such a good way, and make your outfit jump out of the crowd! Butttt, to be honest, I wouldn't combine it with more colourful colours (that sounds stupid, I know) because you'll look like a teletubbie...
I love this combination of the orange pants with a grey shirt and leather jacket anyways <3
 Andd, this REALLY similar outfit with the pink pants!




I like them both really much, and I still have NO clue which one to choose. I'm planning to buy a pink clutch and maybe a pair of pink heels for with my blue jumpsuit (which I'm gonna post a picture of this weekend, hopefully), so I don't think it's a good idea to also buy the pink pants. HELP ME ANYWAYS!

Time for number two!

2. Forever 21 High Seas Woven Short
Oh Gooood, I know it's such a fail I still don't have one of these, but I've been looking for them everywhere, and I never found the right ones! Since my friend posted a picture of herself with those ultrasexy shorts, I cannot stop thinking about them! (jk jk, I just adore themm :) They look really... weird on the picture, but they're not ;) They're perfectt <3

3. Forever 21 Fab Jacquard Knit Skirt
Yes, again Forever 21, but I just looooove the shop! It's amazing, they have A LOT of perfect and nice clothes for everyone in the whole wide world! And it's cheap. Anyways, here's the red skirt, it's only about 12 euro's/12.50 dollars/60 dhs. that's what I mean ;) It looks like this expensive lace material thing, but actually it's cotton and something. (I really don't know why I'm telling this, haha). Ima buy them really soon!
Woow, this is kind of a really long post, but at least you have something to read now :)
I'm gonna watch this Dutch soap now and sleep.
Good night & Sweet Fashionable Dreams <3

2 opmerkingen: